Yo Telecom Ltd and Yo Network Ltd are committed to maintaining your privacy and the use of your personal information. If at any stage you have a question regarding the personal information that we hold on file, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please read this policy carefully as it applies to the products and services we provide to you (such as your telephones, wi-fi and broadband) and our website. It applies to our business customers but doesn’t apply to the information we hold about companies or organisations.
It also applies if you interact with us as part of running our business, such as by:
● Using one of our products or services – paid for by someone else
● Taking part in a survey or trial
● Entering a prize promotion
● Calling our helpdesk, or
● Generally enquiring about our services
We are under a legal obligation to let you know what personal information we collect about you, what we use it for and on what basis. We always need a good reason and we have to explain to you your rights in relation to that information. You have the right to know what information we hold about you and to have a copy of it, and you can ask us to change or sometimes delete it. This has been written in line with our obligations under the retained EU law version of the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“UK GDPR”) and the General Data Protection Act 2018.
Yo Telecom is a member of a larger group of companies and trading names that include Yo Telecom, Yo Network, Yo Technologies and Unaro Ltd.
We collect information about you when you register your details with us, download any free materials, request a demonstration or place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
We collect the following information from you to provide you with a product or service:
● Details about your order
● Contact details such as your name, business name, email address, phone number, date of birth, passwords and credentials
● Your payment and financial information
● Your communications with us, including emails and phone calls
● How your services are performing
We collect information about you for marketing purposes if you are one of our customers or if you’ve been in touch with us in any other way. This includes:
● Contact details
● Information from cookies
● Information from other organisations
● Details of the products or services you have brought within the Yo Telecom group
– Contractual Obligation: we will use your personal information to provide you with products and services.
– Consent: where you have opted into marketing.
– Legitimate Business Interest: running an efficient and effective business, keeping you up to date with our products and services and aiding in personal and professional business success development.
– To meet our legal and regulatory obligations: sharing your information where the law says we have to such as to help detect and stop crime.
We collect information about you to process your services order, manage your account and to email you about products and services we think may be of interest to you. This includes:
● Communicating with you about your products or services
● Updating you on your delivery and it’s progress
● Charging you and make sure your payment reaches us
● Giving your information to someone else (if we need to for the product or service you’ve ordered) or to another communications provider if we need to correspond with them regarding your services
● Supporting you with ongoing maintenance of your products and services
● Ensuring your ongoing happiness with our products and services through communications such as courtesy calls
We will use your personal information if we consider it is in our legitimate interests so that we can operate an efficient and effective business. We use your information to:
● Identify and let you know about products and services that interest you
● Share within the Yo Telecom group for administrative purposes and to tailor the offers we make to you
● Detect and prevent fraud including sharing with other companies where required
● To send you direct marketing
We will send you information by phone, post or email. We also use information about you to personalise these messages wherever we can as it is important that these messages are relevant to you. We do this because we have a legitimate interest in keeping you up to date with our products and services. In each message we send you have the ability to opt out.
We share your details with other companies in the Yo Telecom Group so that they may offer you their products and services.
We use other providers to carry out services on our behalf or to help us provide services to you. This includes:
● Processing payment transactions
● Providing leasing services
● Providing line services
● Carrying out fraud and credit checks and collect debts
● Assisting with fraud prevention and detection
● Running surveys
Where we use another organisation, we still control your personal information. And we have strict controls in place to make sure it’s properly protected. When we share your information with other organisations we’ll make sure it’s protected, as far is reasonably possible.
If there’s a change (or expected change) in who owns us or any of our assets, we might share personal information to the new (or prospective) owner. If we do, they will have to keep it confidential.
The countries we share personal information to
Yo Telecom does use third parties to store your data who may have servers located outside of the UK, such as Salesforce and Google Cloud.
Where this processing is in place Yo Telecom relies upon Processor Binding Corporate Rules and Model Contract Clauses to ensure the safety of your personal data.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours and other companies in our group which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
Whether we are processing your data for legitimate business interest or consent, you have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to other companies under the Yo Telecom Ltd Group.
If you no longer want to be contacted for marketing purposes please email your request to email@example.com.
Yo Telecom Ltd will process your data for as long as you continue engaging with us or we will store your personal data for 3 years.
If you are a Yo Telecom customer we will store your personal data for as long as we have a contractual obligation to do so, a legitimate business interest or for the periods needed for the purposes for which the information was collected. Sometimes we may keep it longer if required to do so by law.
Yo Telecom Ltd have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control that fully complies with data privacy and protection legislation. These security measures are designed to prevent unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Yo Telecom, Unit 1 + 2 Melbourne Street, Southampton, SO14 5FB.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
If you submit your information Yo Telecom Ltd may use this information to contact you, either to discuss your initial enquiry or regarding services related to that enquiry.
IP addresses may sometimes be seen by Yo Telecom Ltd but this information will not disclose your identity.
You have the right to ask us to correct, complete, delete or stop using any personal information we hold about you.
You also have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
You can also opt out of any marketing from us at any time.
To take advantage of any of these rights, or to contact us for more information please contact us:
● By email: email@example.com
● By post: Yo Telecom, Unit 1 + 2 Melbourne Street, Southampton, SO14 5FB
Submit your details below and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your opinions!
2000+ Satisfied Customers
we will call to discuss your options