The Personal Data we Collect
The personal data we collect from you may vary depending on your services and contract with us, but this is as follows:
- Full name
- Preferred email address
- Contact numbers (business line and mobile)
- Dates of Birth
- Company Line Information
- Company Mobile Information
- Company Billing Information
- Accounts Information
- Leasing Information
- Insurance Information
- Previous Supplier Information
- Calls between your company and Yo Telecom Ltd/Yo Network Ltd
- Emails between your company and Yo Telecom Ltd/Yo Network Ltd
How we use Your Personal Data
- To secure your lease agreement
- To create a contractual agreement between you and Yo Telecom Ltd
- To set up your direct debits
- To arrange the transfer of your lines and services
- To assist with termination fees and payments
- To keep your account secure
- To help you advertise your product and services
- To assist you with queries and any issues that arise
- Legal proceedings
We do not sell or rent out personal information to any other organisations.
Legal Basis for Processing Data
- Contractual Obligation
- Legitimate Business Interest
Any legitimate interest pursued by us, or third parties we use, are for promoting relevant products and services to individuals in aid of personal and professional business success development.
Storing Your Data
Yo Telecom Ltd and Yo Network Ltd primarily store your data on our internal systems.
Our technology services providers or other contracted service providers may also have access or store data for us, but solely for use on behalf of Yo Telecom Ltd.
We have ensured all providers are Data Protection compliant in line with new rules.
By submitting your personal information you agree to this transfer, storage and/or processing. We take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure your information is secure and in line with this policy.
Yo Telecom Ltd and Yo Network Ltd will process your personal data for as long as your contractual obligation and/or we have a legitimate business interest.
Disclosure of Your Data
We may disclose your information to third parties in order to comply with legal obligations, our terms of business and/or other agreements, the safety of us or others. This includes other companies such as debt collectors, credit reference agencies and fraud prevention.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review - if Yo Telecom refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved in the processing of your personal data.
Yo Telecom Ltd have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control that fully complies with data privacy and protection legislation.
The security measures are designed to prevent unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
How to Access or Correct Your Data
If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Yo Telecom, Unit 1 + 2 Melbourne Street, Southampton, SO14 5FB.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Your Right to Object
Whether we are processing your data for legitimate business interest, consent or contractual obligation, you have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer want to be contacted for marketing purposes please email your request to email@example.com.
How to Contact us
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: Yo Telecom, Unit 1 + 2 Melbourne Street, Southampton, SO14 5FB